Featured Blogger with The Book's Buzz

This week's Featured Blogger is Alex from The Book's Buzz! She has a ridiculously cute blog and is so much fun! Make sure to stop over and say Howdy!




1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Shy. Nerdy. Quiet. Annoying. Kind. :D 


2. Describe your blog in one sentence.
The Book's Buzz has only the latest buzz on books! 

3. Why did you start a blog?
I wanted to step out of my comfort zone this year. You know, do something challenging and daring. I'd be pretty much a loner without my blog and without my followers. I'm not really social or anything like I seem. I'm just... well boring. And I started this blog to meet new people, share my views, and read (of course).  

4. Who is your current book crush?
My current book crush is from a book I've read quite recently. It's Gavriel from The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black. He's just... *sighs*

5. What's your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
When I'm not reading, I secretly watch The Vampire Diaries. Sometimes I like to stream it over and over again. Shhh... it's my little secret. 

6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Chloe Grace Moretz would play me :D I just love her so much! She's in all of my favorite movies. 

7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
I would trade places with Ian Somerhalder, my favorite actor.  I would love to know how it feels to be in that gorgeous body of his. heheheheh

8. What is your favorite website?
My favorite website is... does Youtube count? If it doesn't, then I guess Spines & Covers would be my favorite website. 

9. What's the last song you listened to on your IPod?
Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. I can't even begin to explain how much I love her <3 

10. What is the last book you bought?
Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan. Man, I'm so excited to get started on this baby! 







https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

4 comments

  1. This blog is new to me! Added to my list! Thanks for sharing :)

    Tracy @Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex!! *waves*

    She's so cool people, you should follow her and her gorgeous blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG thanks Missie for featuring me :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.