Featured Blogger - Loving the Language of Literacy



This Week's Featured Blogger is Sofia from Loving the Language of Literacy! Make sure you stop over and say hi after reading her interview!



1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Enthusiastic. Aspiring Writer. Passionate. Loud.
2. Describe your blog in one sentence.
Book Reviews, Discussions, and a Ton of Rambling Randomness.
3. Why did you start a blog?
I started blogging almost 10 months ago because I had wanted a way for my opinion about books to be heard, and blogging has evolved into something much more than a hobby.
4. Who is your current book crush?
My latest book crush is Chaol from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. *swoons*
5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
My TV guilty pleasure is the show Nashville on ABC. I am thoroughly OBSESSED with every aspect of the show; the drama, steamy romance, and music keep making me want to come back for more.
6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
I have actually never given this question much thought, but now that Missie is making me, I will have to say Jamie Chung. She's gorgeous (a requirement to play myself *flips hair*), a runner, and a TOTAL badass as Mulan from the show Once Upon a Time.
7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
I am dying to change places with one of my favorite authors so I can get a taste of what it is like to actually have writing as a career. And that person would have to be Marie Lu or Sarah J. Maas.
8. What is your favorite web site?
YouTube. Duh!
9. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?
Chandelier by Sia. I have listened to 1000 Forms of Fear on repeat during the entirety of August and September and just can't get enough of it.
10. What is the last book you bought?
The last book I bought was Also Known As by Robin Benway from the Barnes & Nobles in the Americana for the Sarah J. Maas booksigning which featured Robin.

Stalk Sofia! Here are her contact links:

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

7 comments

  1. Haha - I love the choice you made for the person to play you in a movie. I love Jamie as Mulan. I have no idea where she went in the show... Cool feature Missy. I'll definitely check out your blog Sofia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant Missie! Ugh. I don't like it when someone gets my name wrong so sorry about that :P

      Delete
  2. yay aI adore Sofia! And Nashville is one of my fav current shows it's awesome! I so need to read Sarah J. Maas! I know I fail >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now! Chaol is someone you'll have to fight with me for :D Just so you know. Anyhow it was nice to meet you. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your theme looks so cute :) Great post btw!

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome interview! And I absolutely love watching Once Upon a Time, currently on the third season and Mulan is definitely awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.