- This week's Featured Blogger is Ifrah from Brain on Pause! Make sure to stop over and check out her super cute blog!
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
Loud and Proud Book Nerd.
- Describe your blog in one sentence.
An easy going blog that may or may not involve a lot of fan-girling over fictional characters.
- Why did you start a blog?
I wanted to create a space for myself where I could talk (or write, in this case) about the books that I read. I wanted to share my thoughts and opinions about my passion/obsession somewhere and I figured a blog would be good for that. Thus, I started Brain On Pause and I've been loving it ever since.
- Who is your current book crush?
I have a few. Adrian Ivashkov, of course, has been on this list for a while now. Caleb Drake from the Love Me With Lies series by Tarryn Fisher. I also recently finished Shadow and Bone and developed a potentially unhealthy crush on The Darkling. Raffe from Penryn and the End of Days. Cole Stockton from Everneath. Cole St. Clair from The Wolves of Mercy Falls. I could probably name some more but let's just leave it at that for now.
- What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
I have a few for this too. Scandal. Reign. The Vampire Diaries. The Originals. Game of Thrones.
- Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
It would be a yet unnamed and undiscovered person who is a perfect blend between Shailene Woodley, Jennifer Lawrence, and Chloe Grace Moretz. Also, this wasn't part of the question but, I hope that Hollywood uses their creative privileges and turns this movie into a fantasy. Please.
- If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it
Jennifer Lawrence, because I am nothing like her but I absolutely love her and wouldn't it be fun to be totally different for at least a day?
- What is your favorite web site?
This one is a tie because I think I visit both of these sites equally. First is YouTube where I watch a never ending stream of videos ranging from music to BookTube to beauty tutorials to fan videos and so much more. Second is Goodreads where I am perpetually growing my TBR shelf.
- What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?
Two Worlds by Phil Collins (from the Tarzan Movie Soundtrack). Tarzan was my favorite movie as a kid and remains my favorite Disney movie to this day. I have no regrets.
- What is the last book you bought?
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas and Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles. The first because I haven't read it yet and recently finished Throne of Glass and the second because it's one of my favorites and I really wanted to own a copy of it.