Featured Blogger - Brain on Pause

    This week's Featured Blogger is Ifrah from Brain on Pause! Make sure to stop over and check out her super cute blog! 
  1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
    Loud and Proud Book Nerd.
  2. Describe your blog in one sentence.
    An easy going blog that may or may not involve a lot of fan-girling over fictional characters.
  3. Why did you start a blog?
    I wanted to create a space for myself where I could talk (or write, in this case) about the books that I read. I wanted to share my thoughts and opinions about my passion/obsession somewhere and I figured a blog would be good for that. Thus, I started Brain On Pause and I've been loving it ever since.
  4. Who is your current book crush?
    I have a few. Adrian Ivashkov, of course, has been on this list for a while now. Caleb Drake from the Love Me With Lies series by Tarryn Fisher. I also recently finished Shadow and Bone and developed a potentially unhealthy crush on The Darkling. Raffe from Penryn and the End of Days. Cole Stockton from Everneath. Cole St. Clair from The Wolves of Mercy Falls. I could probably name some more but let's just leave it at that for now.
  5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
    I have a few for this too. Scandal. Reign. The Vampire Diaries. The Originals. Game of Thrones.
  6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
    It would be a yet unnamed and undiscovered person who is a perfect blend between Shailene Woodley, Jennifer Lawrence, and Chloe Grace Moretz. Also, this wasn't part of the question but, I hope that Hollywood uses their creative privileges and turns this movie into a fantasy. Please.
  7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
    Jennifer Lawrence, because I am nothing like her but I absolutely love her and wouldn't it be fun to be totally different for at least a day?
  8. What is your favorite web site?
    This one is a tie because I think I visit both of these sites equally. First is YouTube where I watch a never ending stream of videos ranging from music to BookTube to beauty tutorials to fan videos and so much more. Second is Goodreads where I am perpetually growing my TBR shelf.
  9. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?
    Two Worlds by Phil Collins (from the Tarzan Movie Soundtrack). Tarzan was my favorite movie as a kid and remains my favorite Disney movie to this day. I have no regrets.
  10. What is the last book you bought?
    Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas and Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles. The first because I haven't read it yet and recently finished Throne of Glass and the second because it's one of my favorites and I really wanted to own a copy of it.

Stalk Ifrah! Here are her contact links!

Website: Brain On Pause

Twitter: @BrainOnPause

Goodreads: Ifrah

Bloglovin: Brain On Pause









https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings














5 comments

  1. Wow she sounds amazing! Loved the featured blogger posts you've been doing. I've met so many new bloggers!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a book nerd is great and being proud if it is even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fun! I like reading about others bookish habits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, how sweet of you to do a featured blogger post ! Thanks for sharing :)

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be reading Shadow and Bone right now! Also, Chloe, Jennifer Lawrence and Shay Woodly are all actresses I really like! I will definitely be going over to her blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.