Week Recap - Halloween, Quilting and NaNoWriMo 2014

This was a crazy, whirlwind, very full week! Lots of work at work, some overtime and the Halloween and Quilt Retreat with my mom. PLUS, to top off this busy week, it was already November and the beginning of NaNoWriMo! Here are a couple pics from the week. My co-workers and I were Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs for Halloween. I made a fish applique for my husband at quilt retreat and have already written 2,800 words of my novel! I'm on a roll!



This Week I Read:

NaNoWriMo:
Are you a NaNoWriMoer? I would love to be friends with you and hear about your progress! My NaNo name is missiet. Please find me and add me as a writing buddy!

http://nanowrimo.org/participants/missiet

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

9 comments

  1. Looks like a busy week, and nice pics. You guys had a fun Halloween looks like. Good luck with NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's already two days into NaNo, but I think I'm gonna do it, lol. I'll look you up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you've definitely been busy! NaNoWriMo sounds so cool! I would love to do it one day when I'm done with school! Good luck! I hope you share your novel when you're done!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on NanoWrimo! Also, it looks like you had an awesome Halloween! I didn't dress up as anything today, but people at work did. Someone I knew dressed up as a beanie baby hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hipster snow white for Halloween! And good luck for NaNo. I'm only in like 2,300 words, but I'm calling it my first chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great costume idea! Good luck with NaNo...I've done it twice (won once and didn't win once) and it was very stressful. But I'm sure you can do it, sounds like you've got a good start:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with NaNo, Missie! I'm sure you'll be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the costumes! Good luck with NaNoWriMo, what a huge task, it's a really impressive undertaking.

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just added you as a NaNoWriMo buddy! Now we can cheer each other on!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.