Week Recap - First Week of NaNoWriMo

Happy Sunday friends! This week went well, kinda stressful at work, but I did get some time to write, which is the main part of November. Yesterday I even spent the afternoon at a coffee shop, writing, listening to an awesome Spotify mix, drinking coffee and writing. I am up to a little more than 14,000 words for NaNoWriMo so far and am hoping to get to 20,000 today. I like to be ahead of the game in case anything interrupts me.



This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:
Monday -  Review of Angelfall
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday with Books I Want to Re-Read
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with Miss Mayhem
Thursday - Featured Blogger - Girl Meets Books
Saturday - DNF - Maplecroft

This Week I Read:

Upcoming Reviews:


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

8 comments

  1. Congrats on your ever-growing word count! I really hope I get to participate in NaNoWriMo next year - maybe it'll actually happen since I'll have graduated by then. I'm looking forward to several of your reviews! Most of them are on my TBR list so it'll be nice to get your opinion.

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your writing! Keep up the good work!

    I also received The Paper Magician and The Glass Magician. I need to start reading them.

    Happy reading and writing!
    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot for your word count! I'm at 16k as of today and I'm hoping to have 17 or 18k when I'm done this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with NaNo! I'm only up to about 13.5K myself, but I hope to fix that this week. Like you, I like to be ahead because life always seems to intervene.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're doing great with NaNo- congrats! I'm slowing down a bit but will hopefully get back on track this week. Where'd You Go, Bernadette looks like a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great, I can't wait to read your reviews! Have a nice week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the NaNo progress. I'm at just over 14k words, which is a bit less than where I'd like to be, but actually pretty good considering my husband and I went out of town for a couple of days. Good luck!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't wait to see your review of The Glass Magician

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.