Waiting on Wednesday with Miss Mayhem

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/
Life is almost back to normal for Harper Price. The Ephors have been silent after their deadly attack at Cotillion months ago, and best friend Bee has returned after a mysterious disappearance. Now Harper can return her focus to the important things in life: school, canoodling with David, her nemesis-turned-ward-slash-boyfie, and even competing in the Miss Pine Grove pageant.

Unfortunately, supernatural chores are never done. The Ephors have decided they’d rather train David than kill him. The catch: Harper has to come along for the ride, but she can’t stay David’s Paladin unless she undergoes an ancient trial that will either kill her . . . or connect her to David for life.



I really enjoyed Rebel Belle and cannot wait for the series to continue! Sadly I have to wait until 2015!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22465605-miss-mayhem

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

7 comments

  1. Hello! I think your blog posts are fantastic, and I love your blog. I love your questions! I have nominated you for the Blogger's Recognition award. Here is my award post, check it out!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same for me - I haven't read the first book (yet) but these sound so good that I am definitely anticipating this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Rebel Belle yet! Maybe I can read it before this one comes out. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Rebel Belle, I just have not had the opportunity to read it yet. But I guess with book two set to come out, I have to get a move on with reading it.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this author at all, but I do identify with having to wait for a next book to come out in a series. That's why sometimes it's good to come late to a series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Rebel Belle! I can't wait for this one!

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.