Featured Blogger - Lisa's Library


This Week's Featured Blogger is Lisa from Lisa's Library. Get to know Lisa better!


  1. Describe yourself in 5 words.  I am a quirky, yoga-loving, cat-adoring, ballroom-dancing bibliophile.
  2. Describe your blog in one sentence.  Simply put, it's a blog where I mainly discuss the books I've read and also my opinions on reading and dancing.
  3. Why did you start a blog?  A couple friends of mine jokingly said that because I read so much I should start a blog.  The idea stuck.
  4. Who is your current book crush?  Ramses Emerson, from the Amelia Peabody series.  He's handsome, heroic, and extremely smart.  Plus he's an archaeologist.  He's basically an awesomer version of Indiana Jones.
  5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?  It changes frequently because I binge on TV shows on Netflix.  Last month, it was How I Met Your Mother.  This month, it was the anime series Attack On Titan. 
  6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life? Kiera Knightly.
  7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? My cat.  It'd be nice to be lazy for a day.
  8. What is your favorite web site?  It's a tie between Shelfari and Goodreads
  9. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?  There isn't any music on my iPod-- I listen to enough of that at work.  I do have audiobooks on it, however, and the last one I listened to was Children Of The Storm, by Elizabeth Peters.  If you still want to know which music band I like to listen to, it's Muse.
  10. What is the last book you bought?  The Magician's Land, by Lev Grossman.  I have the first two books of the series already.
Stalk Lisa! Here is her contact information:
Goodreads: Lisa Spiro

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

1 comment

  1. Oh I'd love to be your cat to. Imagine just laying around all day and reading. Ah that's life. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.