Featured Blogger - Girl Meets Books

This week's Featured Blogger is Camille with Girl Meets Books! Get to know Camille better!

  1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Cat-lover, chocolate-fanatic, bookworm
  1. Describe your blog in one sentence.
Girl meets Books basically chronicles my reading life—from the type of books I want to read (romance) and have read (and reviewed), to authors I love and bookish stuff I really enjoy.  
  1. Why did you start a blog?
I’ve always been a bookworm but as I started checking out book blogs on the internet, it made me want to have one of my own. So I decided to just go for it, even though I have little experience on blogging (having had a LiveJournal account that I barely updated), and it has been such an amazing experience for me. I learn something new every now and then and it’s always amazing meeting new bloggers that enjoy the same books that you do.
  1. Who is your current book crush?
I am currently obsessed with Drill from Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley. The book is not out yet but I was so glad to have been approved for an eARC copy. And let me just say that this book is something to watch out for: with its amazing heroine, compelling storyline, and intense build-up.
  1. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
I am absolutely obsessed with ‘Running Man’. It’s a South Korean variety show that’s super funny and super fun to watch.
  1. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Lucy Hale. ^__^
  1. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
I’d probably trade places with Ban Ki-moon. I would love to know what he has to deal with every day with his position in the United Nations and how every action and decision he makes would impact on a lot of people’s lives.  
  1. What is your favorite web site?
Is this a trick question? LOL J I guess I can say, Goodreads. I visit that website countless of times in one day.
  1. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?
Nothing but Love by Trading Yesterday. This is an old song but gosh, this group made some of the best music I’ve ever listened to.
  1. What is the last book you bought?
The Piper’s Son by Melina Marchetta but I’m still waiting for it to arrive from The Book Depository.
Stalk Camille! Here is her contact information:




https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, Jellicoe Road is really something else and so is The Piper's Son! Have you read her fantasy books?

      Delete
  2. Thank you again for featuring me, Missie! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.