Week Recap - Halloween Shenanigans

This was a crazy, long week. I had over 40 hours in before Friday at work and was exhausted. I barely read, I am surprised I finished a book this week at all! Luckily I was able to blow off some steam on Friday night at a Halloween party. It was fun to meet my husband's co-workers and dress up as Robb and Stansa Stark!



This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:
Monday - It's Monday with Young Elites
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday with the Series I Want To Start
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday - The Dregs
Thursday - Featured Blogger - A Bookish Life

This Week I Read:


Upcoming Reviews:


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

8 comments

  1. Hey, don't feel bad about being overwhelmed. You guys look great as Stansa and Rob Stark. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costumes! 40 hour work week kills, but at least you managed to get some fun in there.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome costumes! Hopefully this week is less stressful for you.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your costumes!! Hopefully next week will be a bit better.

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Costumes!

    That sucks you didn't get much reading done this week but I feel your pain! :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you had a really busy week, but yay for Halloween parties! I had one for friends on Oct. 18. It was fun.

    -Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm curious about the last book! I love the pictures, it looks like you had so much fun! Have a nice week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.