Waiting on Wednesday with The Dregs

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/
The project, described as a blend of Ocean’s 11 and Game of Thrones, is set in Kerch, a small island nation in the "Grishaverse" (meaning the same universe as her Shadow and Bone books) with tremendous economic power, the hub of all international trade and a country rich in art and culture ... but also home to one of the most dangerous criminal underworlds. A crew of dangerous felonious misfits face impossible odds when they are pulled together to break into one of the most guarded places in the world.










This one is a whole year out, but I am still having withdrawals from Ruin & Rising. I need more Leigh Bardugo in my life NOW!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22294935-the-dregs


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

11 comments

  1. Not my usual read, but it does sound sooo exciting. Hope you love it!

    Here's mine: “DRIFTWOOD”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by this author before. Still a year away for this one? I hope your patience pays off and you enjoy reading this.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSS!!! Though I haven't finished Ruin and Rising, because I just CAN'T, I am really looking forward to this spinoff.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, a year away, that'll be an agonizing wait! Hope you love it when you read it, though :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah, yeah I haven't read this author, but I completely understand the withdrawal symptoms. I love it when an author takes a great world and expands their 'verse. It's so awesome and creative! Good luck waiting!

    Here's My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I'm hoping for a few appearances by a certain privateer.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for THE DREGS, either!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has been on my radar for a little while. I want to know more about it. Great choice.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to finish Ruin and Rising D: But I'm always up for more Leigh Bardugo! Can't wait to see the cover for it, haha. Great pick!

    Here's my WOW (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I've heard about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool, this is the first I've heard of this. Awesome choice! Too bad it's so far away, hopefully the time will go fast:-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.