This week's Featured Blogger is Brittany from This is the Story of My (Reading) Life. Brittany has amazing taste in books and I totally trust her reviews!
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
Sarcastic, worrier, dreamer, nerdy and spunky.
- Describe your blog in one sentence.
A unique and realistic tale of my reading life. ;)
- Why did you start a blog?
I wanted to become more involved in the book community. I've been on Shelfari and Goodreads for years. But I wanted something more personal where I could share my extreme love of books and reading. And than connect with some other awesome book bloggers.
- Who is your current book crush?
Well it will forever and always be Jamie Fraser from Outlander. Many other men try to push him out of the way. But it'll never happen. He is perfection.
- What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
I don't watch a lot of TV. But having just watched the first episode of Outlander I can easily say that will be it. The first episode is phenomenal, so I'm beyond excited for the next 15.
- Who would play you in the movie version of your
I'd like to think it would be Jennifer Lawrence. C'mon, who wouldn't want her?
- If you could trade places with anyone in the
world for one day, who would it be?
Ah. Ummm...I'm going to have to say Jon Bon Jovi. I've always been curious how a normal day looks for him. I assume it's busy, yet interesting and full of rock star moments. I like to imagine that anyhow.
- What is your favorite web site?
- What’s the last song you listened to on your
Beautiful World by Bon Jovi
- What is the last book you bought?
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover