Featured Blogger - Teen Book Hoots


This week's Featured Blogger is Georgia from Teen Book Hoots! 

1. Describe yourself in 5 words. 
Loyal, trustworthy, bubbly, honest and responsible.
2. Describe your blog in one sentence. 
A book blog aimed at teenagers and young adults, with fun elements, that inspire people to read.
3. Why did you start a blog?
I started a blog because I wanted to share my passion of reading and writing with others.
4. Who is your current book crush? 
My current book crush is Jace from the Mortal Instruments series, how can you not like someone who gets rid of demons and monsters?
5.What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading? 
My guilty TV pleasure is Dance Moms. I love it, and I always snuggle on the sofa with a hot chocolate and watch it.
6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
I would pick Emma Stone, we both have red hair, and she is a great actress.
7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? 
I would trade places with J.K. Rowling. I would love to see what thoughts she has in her head- after all, she did write one of the most successful book series the world!
8. What is your favorite web site? 
My favourite website is Twitter, I love being able to connect with other book bloggers!
9. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?
 The last song I listened to was Sing by Ed Sheeran.
10. What is the last book you bought?
 The last book I bought was Throne of Glass by Sarah. J. Mass. It is packed in my suitcase ready to read on my holiday.

Stalk Georgia! Here are her contact links:



https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

1 comment

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.