Featured Blogger - Neon Yeti Reads



This week's Featured Blogger is Katherine from Neon Yeti Reads! I love her blog, it is so much fun!

  1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
    Fun, creative, unique, interested, personable
  2. Describe your blog in one sentence.
    My blog is a great place to talk about my favorite young adult reads!
  3. Why did you start a blog?I started blogging because I really loved the book blogging community and wanted to join in on all the fun!
  4. Who is your current book crush? I'm going to have to go with Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. He's such a cute character and I loved him so much.
  5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading? Ahh...I love a good tv show! My current favorites are Scandal, So You Think You Can Dance, and New Girl.
  6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life? I would really like to see Jennifer Lawrence (of course!) or Scarlett Johansson.
  7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
    Probably the President of the US. Just to see what it's like to be in charge of a country, although I'm pretty sure the stress would be really crazy too.
  8. What is your favorite web site? Other than Wordpress to write my blog, I love YouTube!
  9. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?My current favorites are Ed Sheeran's new album and Troye Sivan's EP. Both have a really great sound that I'm really enjoying right now.
  10. What is the last book you bought?Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins, on its release day! I read it all in one sitting right after.
Stalk Katherine! Here are her contact links!


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

1 comment

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.