Featured Blogger - Eccentric Everything


This week's Featured Blogger is Raffy from Eccentric Everything! Make sure to head over to Eccentric Everything and share some love!


  1. Describe yourself in 5 words. ~ I'm an average, eccentric, highschooler.
  2. Describe your blog in one sentence. ~ My blog is an extension of my mind: where I express my thoughts and emotions about a book/series/any other fandom that I belong in. 
  3. Why did you start a blog? ~ Well, This summer, I got bored staying at home, and I had a lot of YA books I've been dying to read, so yeah, I started it. Ooh! Not to mention, I also attended the Veronica Rossi-Tahereh Mafi-Ransom Riggs book signing here!
  4. Who is your current book crush? NOAH. ELLIOTT. SIMON. SHAW.
  5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading? I swoon over characters , regardless of gender. :O
  6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life? Could I play me? Lol. I really don't know if there's an actor/person out there that suits my personality, haha. But if ever there is, he must be someone who can relate to what I am know and what I've been going through. :)
  7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? John Green? Veronica Roth? Alex London? No offense--I actually LOVE THEM--but I think these character-murderers should know what their fans are feeling. 
  8. What is your favorite web site? TUMBLR. Definitely tumblr!
  9. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod? I actually don't have an IPod as of the moment, but I just heard Habits by Tove Lo a few hours earlier.
  10. What is the last book you bought? It's Proxy by Alex London. There's an upcoming signing here, and his books looked really promising back in the bookstore, so I gave it a shot! In fact, I'm quite enjoying it right now :)
Stalk Raffy! Here are the contact links:

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

1 comment

  1. Gosh, was I jealous because of that Veronica Rossi-Tahereh Mafi-Ransom Riggs book signing here! I mean having them there is so awesome and not to mention Stephanie also. But I'm glad that it turned someone into blogging. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.