Featured Blogger - A Bookish Life



Today's Featured Blogger is Sara from A Bookish Life! Sara has such a super cute blog and I love her header!



  1. Describe yourself in 5 words:
    Quirky, Fun, Loyal, Eclectic, and Inquisitive
  2. Describe your blog in one sentence.
    A Bookish Life
    is a book blog that focuses on reviews and other content that may be interesting to fellow book lovers and readers.
  3. Why did you start a blog?
    I initially started my first blog because a friend of mine started one. I loved the idea and wanted one of my own.
  4. Who is your current book crush?
    Jamie Fraser from Outlander, he is ALWAYS my current book crush!
  5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
    There are so many TV guilty pleasures that I love: Game of Thrones, True Blood, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, Big Brother, Survivor, Modern Family, The Middle, Outlander...do I have to stop, because I could seriously keep going on for a while.
  6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
    I think it would be interesting to see Mila Kunis play me.
  7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
    I think it might be fun to be in Emma Watson's place for one day.
  8. What is your favorite web site?
    Amazon, Facebook, and www.SaraVerde.Scentsy.us (self plug :))
  9. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?
    "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked"
  10. What is the last book you bought?
    Isla and the Happily Ever After

Stalk Sara! Here is her contact information:





https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

1 comment

  1. Hehe, Jamie is always an acceptable book boyfriend option! Nice to meet you!

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.