Week Recap - Weekend in Montana

 

This week was so fast I barely remember it. Thursday I hopped in the car with my dad and step-mom and we drove 12 hours straight to visit my sister and my two amazing nephews. It was a total spur of the moment trip and we only got two full days in Montana, but it was worth every minute. The days were jam packed full of fun and adventure. We hiked Mt. Helena, went swimming, kayaked, snuggled, giggled and played a lot. It was a whirwind, but it was so awesome to be with my nephews. I haven't gotten to see them in person since last February. Everett is almost three and Joel is almost 1, so lots has changed since the last time I got to see them. It was so fun having full conversations with Everett and seeing his imagination in action. Joel was full of snuggles and giggles. The 24 hours in the car game me lots of time to read, watch movies (The Fault in Our Stars and Sucker Punch) and wrote a couple blog posts. We are currently in the car, about 4 hours until home.

This Week I Read:

How was your weekend? Have a happy and wonderful Sunday!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 comments

  1. I've seen Sucker Punch 2 times now. It's quite something, huh? Oh my, I actually forgot about the movie The Fault in Our Stars. *hides in shame* Is it out yet? I shall buy it if it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pictures! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a fun, action-packed week, so yeah for that! I can't wait to read your review on Something Real because I absolutely adored it when I read it a few months ago, and I hope you did too. :)

    Thanks for sharing! <3

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I'm curious to see what you thoguht of Love and other Theories--I absolutely adore that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Road trips can be fun....I enjoyed a few of those as a kid, and one of them took us to Montana, of all places. I still remember the feeling of being awestruck by the wide open spaces.

    Thanks for sharing...and enjoy your books. I'm curious about Love and Other Theories and Starstruck.

    Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you made the most of your visit and had a lot of fun! Your nephews are so adorable!

    Fabulous books, too. I keep hearing SOMETHING REAL is great!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.