Week Recap - Sun and Love

This was a fun week, it was our last sand volleyball game, enjoyed some 80 degree days and went on a date with my hubby to celebrate our upcoming five year anniversary!


This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:
Monday - Review of Red as Blood
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with Confessions: The Paris Mysteries
Thursday - Featured Blogger - Words with Sarah
Friday - New Fall TV Show - Forever
Saturday- A Non-Bookish Post - Zombies Run and Superheroes

 This Week I Read:

 
Upcoming Reviews:


 

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

7 comments

  1. Aww you look so cute! Congrats on your anniversary! :) It seems to me that you had a great time. Also you've got some interesting books this week. Great haul, Missie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary. Sometimes it's nice to spend time with our loved ones. Looks like you had a good week of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! And I heard Ally Carter is good but never really got to read her books.

    Ivana @ Bookish Teens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary!
    We've also had summer like weather this week. Weird. But I'll take it.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary :)

    I just checked out your fall TBR list from Tuesday, looks like you've got some good books coming up!

    - Wattle @ Whimsical Nature

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, congratulations on your anniversary!!

    Did you like Heist Society? I love that whole series--it's such fun! :)

    I hope you're having a great week! :D
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.