Waiting on Wednesday with Waistcoats & Weaponry


Class is back in session...
Sophronia continues her second year at finishing school in style--with a steel-bladed fan secreted in the folds of her ball gown, of course. Such a fashionable choice of weapon comes in handy when Sophronia, her best friend Dimity, sweet sootie Soap, and the charming Lord Felix Mersey stowaway on a train to return their classmate Sidheag to her werewolf pack in Scotland. No one suspected what--or who--they would find aboard that suspiciously empty train. Sophronia uncovers a plot that threatens to throw all of London into chaos and she must decide where her loyalties lie, once and for all.


Gather your poison, steel tipped quill, and the rest of your school supplies and join Mademoiselle Geraldine's proper young killing machines in the third rousing installment in the New York Times bestselling Finishing School Series by steampunk author, Gail Carriger.
EEK! I seriously cannot wait! More exploding chickens, vampires, floating schools and mechanical pets! I NEED this NOW!


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17449519-waistcoats-weaponry

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

18 comments

  1. I haven't started reading this series, but I hope you enjoy reading this one!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one series that I would love to start. It sounds so good. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been meaning to start this series for a while now. It sounds like so much fun! I should really get on it. :)
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read the first two books of this series. This one sounds really good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the first two books in this series and haven't read them yet -- I need to get it on it! Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear such good things about this writer and this world she's built. I really need to get around to reading them. I hope you are loving it!
    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of this series before but it sounds nice. And I like the cover of this book!
    Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    El @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! Thanks for sharing...and enjoy. And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only read the first book. I have to read the rest, now!


    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that cover!!!!!!!!!! Adding to the TBR, thanks for stopping by - meghann

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds so interesting! How have I not heard of this series before?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What explosions? Haha! I should start out this series. Those covers are just gorgeous. And Im very much intrigued by this. Someday~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to start this series. Also, this cover *.*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the first in this series! I haven't read the second yet though! I need to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read this series, but I always look at it when I go to the bookstore. It looks interesting. I'm not too sure about steampunk stuff though. Nice choice, I've heard it's a good series! Thanks for stopping by my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahaha I'm dying to read this one, too :) Especially because Connal should be in it :) So excited. I actually read Curtsies & Conspiracies only yesterday, and loved it so much, and I'm even more excited! And then Prudence in Spring, I feel like fangirling LOL Gail Carriger rocks! (Lord Akeldama, too, as well as Sophronia). Ok, I'm stopping now...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.