Waiting on Wednesday with All the Bright Places


The Fault in Our Stars meets Eleanor and Park in this compelling, exhilarating, and beautiful story about a girl who learns to live from a boy who intends to die.

Theodore Finch is fascinated by death, and he constantly thinks of ways he might kill himself. But each time, something good, no matter how small, stops him.

Violet Markey lives for the future, counting the days until graduation, when she can escape her Indiana town and her aching grief in the wake of her sister's recent death.

When Finch and Violet meet on the ledge of the bell tower at school, it's unclear who saves whom. And when they pair up on a project to discover the "natural wonders" of their state, both Finch and Violet make more important discoveries: It's only with Violet that Finch can be himself-a weird, funny, live-out-loud guy who's not such a freak after all. And it's only with Finch that Violet can forget to count away the days and start living them. But as Violet's world grows, Finch's begins to shrink.



When two of my favorite books are compared, I cannot help but ache to get my hands on the book. This one sounds like a wave of feels. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18460392-all-the-bright-places?from_search=true


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

11 comments

  1. I don't read many YA books, but I LOVED The Fault in Our Stars...and I enjoy Rainbow Rowell, so I have Fangirl on my Kindle.

    Thanks for sharing...this one sounds good. Here's mine: “CRAZY LOVE YOU”

    ReplyDelete
  2. This actually sounds amazing. Adding it to my pile ASAP. Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of this book before, but it sounds really good. I hope you enjoy it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS COVER!! Definitely adding this one to my TBR!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds so good! And the cover is gorgeous! I have it on my reading list now as well!

    My WoW

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so heartwarming (and hopefully not heartbreaking!). I love the title of the book. Thanks for sharing! Will definitely have to keep my eyes out for it!

    Here's my WOW (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this seems original...fascinated by death? Okayyy XD
    Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover of this book :) and it seems very original. Will have to keep my eyes out for it when it comes out!

    Also, I nominated you to do the Book Reading Habits tag.

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Eleanor And Park yet but I am not planning to since Rowell's fangirl greatly disappointed me. The Fault In Our Stars though was definitely awesome. I might pick up this book and see if it will deliver to that bold blurb. :D

    Thanks for stopping by Thoughts and Pens!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've spent the past week mailing out about 300 of these so I half really want to read it and half never want to see it again haha
    Hope you get your hands on it soon :)

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.