Top Ten Tuesday - Back to School

It's that time again - Back to School. Although I am not longer in school, I do love this time of year. I love school supplies, the smell of sharpened pencils and fresh new clothes. Sometimes I madly miss college. I know that sounds funny, but I love learning.

This week's Top Tuesday Tuesday is Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table


  • Julie from Flat Out Love. I love her wit and her smarts.
  • Celaena from Throne of Glass. She is badass, if any of those mean girls tried to gang up on me she could kick their butts
  • Harvey from Side Effects May Vary. Harvey is so sweet, loyal and trustworthy. Definitely good boyfriend material. The secret boy next door crush situation.
  • Tandy from the Confessions series. I seriously have a girl crush on Tandy. I love her smarts, her wit and her skills. Plus she has a pretty freaking awesome back story. If a crime happened at school, Tandy would be there to find out what is going down!
  • Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy. Although they are definitely not together because Dimitri has a crush on me. But Rose is totally over Dimitri and kinda into Harvey. I am ok with that! Rose is hilarious, witty, smart and can kick butt with Celaena. Dimitri can be stoic and handsome.
  • Beth and Jennifer from Attachments. These girls are my bookish best friends. They are so hilarious, so real and I so badly want to go out and have a beer with them.
  • Mason and America from The Selection series. I love these too, they can be the token most perfect, popular couple that everyone actually likes.

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

17 comments

  1. Celaena, Rose, Dimitri...you really can't go wrong with them! They would definitely make lunchtime very interesting!

    Awesome top ten :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books, but several of them are on my to-read list. Thanks for sharing :)

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely agree with Celaena. Actually I'd totally want all those characters. Especially add in the new characters from Heir of Fire and that would be a spectacular lunch table.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love the reasoning for Celaena! I should have picked her, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Watch out Rose. I must say, you have nice choice in men. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of these days, I need to read Throne of Glass. I want to know what everyone's raving about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie from Flat Out Love = YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her!! Have you read Flat Out Celeste??

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't yet but totally plan on it soon!
      Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

      Delete
  8. Celaena is on my list as well! She would be awesome to have around to get rid of the bullies, LOL! Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. America would be a fun person to meet - and ahh! I'm excited to finally start Throne of Glass. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of I love that pic!! You've got some badass people there girl and I'm sure you'd be safe with them ;) I'd totally have Celaena there too, she is so amazing and Rose and Dimka as well :) Great post, Missie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The only ones I recognize are Beth and Jennifer! BUT THEY ARE AWESOME SAUCE! I loved reading their emails!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any of these books, either, but I'm definitely going to look into a few that grabbed my attention! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't actually read any of the books, but I recognise the characters from other lists! I should check these out!

    Check out my TTT!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Beth and Jennifer from Attachments, they were hilarious! And of course Rose and Dimitri would make some very interesting lunch table partners.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Celaena, Rose, and Dimitri sound like an excellent combination - I'm not all that familiar with the other characters, though. By the way, thanks for following me! I'm following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Celaena as backup may be the wisest decision anyone can make. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.