This week's Top Tuesday Tuesday is Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table
- Julie from Flat Out Love. I love her wit and her smarts.
- Celaena from Throne of Glass. She is badass, if any of those mean girls tried to gang up on me she could kick their butts
- Harvey from Side Effects May Vary. Harvey is so sweet, loyal and trustworthy. Definitely good boyfriend material. The secret boy next door crush situation.
- Tandy from the Confessions series. I seriously have a girl crush on Tandy. I love her smarts, her wit and her skills. Plus she has a pretty freaking awesome back story. If a crime happened at school, Tandy would be there to find out what is going down!
- Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy. Although they are definitely not together because Dimitri has a crush on me. But Rose is totally over Dimitri and kinda into Harvey. I am ok with that! Rose is hilarious, witty, smart and can kick butt with Celaena. Dimitri can be stoic and handsome.
- Beth and Jennifer from Attachments. These girls are my bookish best friends. They are so hilarious, so real and I so badly want to go out and have a beer with them.
- Mason and America from The Selection series. I love these too, they can be the token most perfect, popular couple that everyone actually likes.