Three years ago, Alison disappeared after a slumber party, not to be seen since. Her friends at the elite Pennsylvania school mourned her, but they also breathed secret sighs of relief. Each of them guarded a secret that only Alison had known. Now they have other dirty little secrets, secrets that could sink them in their gossip-hungry world. When each of them begins receiving anonymous emails and text messages, panic sets in. Are they being betrayed by some one in their circle? Worse yet: Is Alison back? A strong launch for a suspenseful series.
- Since I was familiar with the TV characters, I really enjoyed reading how the author created them before they were commercialized.
- It was really neat getting the extra depth to the characters that TV just doesn’t have the capabilities of getting into. I really liked getting to know Emily and Hannah a little more.
- I love Ezra and Aria so much and that was so awesome getting to read more of their story.
- I was surprised at how well the show followed the first book. I know that the show has really changed directions and plot, but it was nice to see how closely it started.
- Nothing major, it just felt like a conversation and the end just kinda happened. It was entertaining but just felt like you kept wanting to say “and then” to move it along or get some climax.
- I am not going to continue with the series, I will finish the show and be happy with that.