In the beginning they were a group of nine. Nine aliens who left their home planet of Lorien when it fell under attack by the evil Mogadorian. Nine aliens who scattered on Earth. Nine aliens who look like ordinary teenagers living ordinary lives, but who have extraordinary, paranormal skills. Nine aliens who might be sitting next to you now. The Nine had to separate and go into hiding.
The Mogadorian caught Number One in Malaysia, Number Two in England, and Number Three in Kenya. All of them were killed. John Smith, of Paradise, Ohio, is Number Four. He knows that he is next.
I AM NUMBER FOUR is the thrilling launch of a series about an exceptional group of teens as they struggle to outrun their past, discover their future—and live a normal life on Earth.
- I was sucked in, the writing was so easy-going and fast paced that you just started to flow with the story.
- I really enjoyed both John and his handler. The lengths that they have to go to, to stay safe are tough and the mystery behind picking up and starting over was really interesting.
- I really thought the world building with the alien races was well done. Everything was understandable, the unknown was explained and made sense.
- Sarah and Sam were really awesome side characters. I enjoyed both their personalities and am excited to see them more in the rest of the series.
- The bad guys were well done, they were creepy, had good skills and kept enough action in the story.
- Six was awesome. I have already started the 2nd book in the series, The Power of Six, and am loving finding out more about her. I am very excited to learn about all 9 and see how different their stories are!
- Not really anything, I enjoyed it and am excited to see where the story goes.