Month Recap - Girl's Weekend


This weekend was my third annual Girl's Cabin Weekend. My fabulous besties and I went to Nisswa and stayed at this cute little resort. We were also frequent visitors at Zorbaz all weekend. I didn't really get a whole lot of reading in, other than listening to Heir of Fire. I did get a litttle bit of writing in, I am working on brainstorming for 2014 NaNoWriMo!


This Week On A Flurry of Ponderings: 
Monday - August Recap
Friday - Review of Side Effects May Vary
Saturday - Review of Ruin & Rising

This Week I Read:


Upcoming Reviews:


Have a great Sunday! I am loving this fall sunshine! I hope we have a couple months like this!

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

6 comments

  1. Crown of Midnight <3 <3 <3 Still one of my favourite books.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you ladies had a fabulous weekend!! I look forward to hearing what your thoughts on Power of Six were as I've read I Am Number Four and haven't gotten around to picking that one up! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a great time! I picked up I am Number Four because of you! I liked the first and second book but am not 100% I am sure I am going to continue with the series after the third book
      Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you had a wonderful month. I have to say though Landline was not as good as her other novels. Fangirl is definitely one of my favorites!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd almost forgotten about NaNoWriMo! Thanks for the reminder, I need to start planning so I actually win this year.

    Looks like you had fun with your friends (and read some good books)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy, what a cute blog you have here! I really like it. I'm really curious about Perkins' books and already ordered Anna and the French Kiss. and Throne of Glass series are like everywhere on the blogosphere.

    I want to follow your blog too, but it seems Blogger can't handle my request at the time being. I'll pop back later here ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.