Featured Blogger - Words with Sarah


This week's Featured Blogger is Sarah from Words with Sarah. I love visiting Sarah's blog, we have similar reading interests and her review style is so fun!



1.Describe yourself in 5 words.
I would describe myself as funny, caring, stubborn, outgoing, and energetic person. 
2. Describe your blog in one sentence.
My blog is like my child, I made it and care for it. That doesn't sound creepy right? Yeah, it probably does...
3. Why did you start a blog?
I started blogging so I could share my love of books and reading with other book lovers! 
4. Who is your current book crush?
Oh that's a hard one...there's so many! Hmmm, I would have to say, as of right now, Etienne St. Clair!
5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
Gossip Girl or 90210. I could rewatch those shows for days. 
6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Oh wow, this is a question I have never even thought of....I have no idea! 
7.If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Emma Stone. Or Jennifer Lawrence. 
8. What is your favorite web site?
Do you know how hard this question is? I think I would have to say Youtube. I am constantly on it. 
9. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?
I actually don't listen to my iPod, I listen to music on Spotify but the last song that played on there was Fireside by Arctic Monkeys.
10.What is the last book you bought?
The last book I bought was online and it was Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard! 

Stalk Sarah! Here are her contact links!


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

3 comments

  1. Oh Etienne is an amazing crush! :) He was mine for a while so yay! I also want to read that series by Susan Dennard as I have heard amazing things about it. Great post, Missie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute blog! I love the colors! And Gossip Girl and 90210 ftw! 90210 is such a guilty pleasure for me. I did enjoy the final seasons more than the 1st one though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma Stone, for sure. Then I could kiss Spider-Man ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.