Featured Blogger - Something to Browse

This week's Featured Blogger is Monique from Something to Browse! Make sure you head over to Something to Browse and share some love with Monique!


Describe yourself in 5 words. 
Nerd, Loyal, Quirky, Introverted, and determined.
 
Describe your blog in one sentence.
A blog designed to strike up conversation and sharing the love of books
 
Why did you start a blog?
I started this blog to share my reviews of books, interact/fangirl with other book bloggers, and help my favorite authors promote their work.
 
Who is your current book crush?
Emperor Kaito from The Lunar Chronicles. Ahem. He's actually more of a book husband, but I guess I could go with the word crush for now.
 
What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
I don't have TV "guilty pleasures," but I do  binge-watch shows like Criminal minds, Flashpoint, Psych, Leverage, The Listener, Monk, Royal Pains, Suits....basically shows that come on ion television and usa network. I don't feel guilty for watching them, but I'll admit that sometimes I watch them too much.
 
Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
I honestly have no clue. Can I choose a fictional character? In that case, I would choose Winter by Marissa Meyer. We're both sort of weird, so that would just be perfect. 
 
If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
I'd probably choose one of my best friends just so I could see what their life is like on a daily basis when I'm not around. That would certainly be interesting. Which best friend would I choose? I really have no idea.
 
What is your favorite web site?
Google.com. It gets me to all my favorite sites! :p
 
What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?
Last One Standing by Nikki Flores
 
What is the last book you bought?
Ummmm.....*grabs Kindle* Clarity by Loretta Lost (Still haven't read it yet)

 
Stalk Monique! Here are her contact links:


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

3 comments

  1. I'd say Zooey Deschanel (pictured) would be a fun choice to play anyone in their life movie. She's so quirky, she could make anyone's life seem interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having me on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet Monique!!

    Great interview and great post.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.