Featured Blogger - Forever Obsession


This week's Featured Blogger is Rivalie from Forever Obsession! Welcome Rivalie to the A Flurry of Ponderings Featured Blogger gang!


  1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
     Eccentric, Hyper, Bunnies, Music, Food
  2. Describe your blog in one sentence.
    Book Reviews and Randomness Unite!!
  3. Why did you start a blog?
    I originally started my blog because I wanted an “online diary.” Then I stumbled across the book blogging community and I was immediately hooked. I deleted my old posts, changed the title, and started book blogging.
  4. Who is your current book crush?
    Arghhhh, that’s so hard! Hm…either Captain Thorne from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer or Blythe from The Elements series by Stephanie Beerden Emoji
  5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
    Anything BBC…Merlin particularly because it’s awesome.
  6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
    I don’t know many Asian actresses…I guess Arden Cho. That’d be pretty awesome!
  7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? 
    Someone living in the middle of nowhere, completely surrounded by nature. It’d be cool to get away from the world for a while. If we’re talking celebrity wise…Katie McGrath please!
  8. What is your favorite web site?
     My most visited site is Youtube…so I guess that’s my favorite since I’m on it so much.
  9. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod?
    Never Look Back by Crystalyne
  10. What is the last book you bought?
    The absolute gorgeous TRAGEDY PAPER by Elizabeth LaBan

Stalk Rivalie! Here are her contact links!







https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

2 comments

  1. Another new to me blogger to check out. Thanks again, Missy.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having me on your blog!! :)

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.