This week's Featured Blogger is Michelle at Book Briefs! Make sure to head over to Book Briefs and share some love with Michelle!
- Describe yourself in 5 words. Loyal. Inquisitive. Traveler. Reader. Rambler.
- Describe your blog in one sentence. Discover the best of young adult and new adult's hottest releases and hidden gems.
- Why did you start a blog? I love reading
and discovering books. I found some books blogs and book youtubes 4 years ago
and thought it looked really fun. I was in law school and I just love to torture
myself and keep busy, so I decided to give it a go myself. I have been blogging
- Who is your current book crush? oh man, that is a tough one. I normally change my mind all the time. Right now I love Alex from Perfect Opposite by Zoya Tessi and Conner from Kiss the Sky by Krista and Becca Ritchie.
- What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading? Reality tv. I shamelessly watch all of the housewives cities from Bravo, as well as The Challenge from MTV. Oh, and The Carbonaro Effect is great! Actually, I dare you to find a reality tv show that I don't like. I also have an addiction to tv comedies. (Brooklyn 99 and Psych are fantastic.)
- Who would play you in the movie version of your life? Maybe Alexis Bledel?
- If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? I think Samantha Brown. I love all the places she gets to travel
- What is your favorite web site? I love Pinterest. I pin all kinds of food that I want to eat, and workouts that I should do from eating all the food.
- What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod? It had to be Kate Veogel. 99 times I think.
- What is the last book you bought? I try not
to buy too many books until I can get my TBR pile under control. I think the
last book I bought was a giveaway prize- the Daughter of Earth and Sky by