Featured Blogger - Book Briefs


This week's Featured Blogger is Michelle at Book Briefs! Make sure to head over to Book Briefs and share some love with Michelle!

  1. Describe yourself in 5 words. Loyal. Inquisitive. Traveler. Reader. Rambler. 
  2. Describe your blog in one sentence.  Discover the best of young adult and new adult's hottest releases and hidden gems.
  3. Why did you start a blog? I love reading and discovering books. I found some books blogs and book youtubes 4 years ago and thought it looked really fun. I was in law school and I just love to torture myself and keep busy, so I decided to give it a go myself. I have been blogging ever since. 
  4. Who is your current book crush? oh man, that is a tough one. I normally change my mind all the time. Right now I love Alex from Perfect Opposite by Zoya Tessi and Conner from Kiss the Sky by Krista and Becca Ritchie. 
  5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading? Reality tv. I shamelessly watch all of the housewives cities from Bravo, as well as The Challenge from MTV. Oh, and The Carbonaro Effect is great! Actually, I dare you to find a reality tv show that I don't like. I also have an addiction to tv comedies. (Brooklyn 99 and Psych are fantastic.)
  6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life? Maybe Alexis Bledel?
  7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? I think Samantha Brown. I love all the places she gets to travel
  8. What is your favorite web site? I love Pinterest. I pin all kinds of food that I want to eat, and workouts that I should do from eating all the food. 
  9. What’s the last song you listened to on your IPod? It had to be Kate Veogel. 99 times I think. 
  10. What is the last book you bought? I try not to buy too many books until I can get my TBR pile under control. I think the last book I bought was a giveaway prize- the Daughter of Earth and Sky by Kaitlin Bevis.
Stalk Michelle! Here are her contact links:

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

7 comments

  1. Thanks so much for having me here Missy! I am super excited to be on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Michelle and Book Briefs! Anybody who doesn't know her blog should definitely hop on over and check it out!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Michelle! And I have heard great things about Brooklyn 99 I've been meaning to give it a try! I'm a TV addict so yeah >.< And yay for Alexis Bledel! If I had had a girl I was going to name her Alexis - also Gilmore Girls is the best show ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend who is a bit crazy about Connor so I wouldn't go against her for him ;) But then again I've got my boys stolen so yeah :D I do love the blog title! :D So funny. Great post, Missie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know about this blog, I think. So thanks for this interview :D It's fun when bloggers do that. Also, hahaha, I completely understand, being in school as well but, really, it's pretty overwhelming when having so much homework. ».«

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are publishing a book to address a problem and help people with whatever problem they happen to have, then make it your character's problem.
    most influential written works

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.