Week Recap - Sick and Tired of Being Sick

This week was awful. The first three days at work were really stressful. It just seemed like everything was coming undone and I couldn't get on top of things. Then all the sudden on Thursday I was hit with a brick wall of sickness. I am not sure if it is a cold or allergies, but I have been home and on the couch since Thursday afternoon with chest pressure, a cough, aches, yuck. Seriously no fun. I really should have gotten more reading done, but I have been obsessed with watching Chuck on Netflix. Love the goofy action!


This Week I Read:


This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:

Monday- Review of Rebel Belle
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday with Throne of Glass
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with Mr Kiss and Tell
Thursday - Featured Blogger  Follow the Yellow Book Road
Friday - Review of Flat Out Love
Saturday - Review of  I Kill the Mockingbird


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

10 comments

  1. OH man. Pooh you. I hate being sick like that. -_- But at least you have Chuck! And books! Get well soon, though. I shall pray to the Aspirin gods that you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the book but I saw the movie. I hope you'll be better soon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if your cold was exacerbated by the stress. My sicknesses often are.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww no :( Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being sick is the worst. It sucks all our energy away. Get better soon and then you will feel like you can do much more.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather. On the other hand, you did get to watch Chuck! *swoons* I MISS Chuck. It was brilliant!

    Are you enjoying I am Number Four?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It totally sucks being sick. I'm been getting the sniffles, but I'm trying to will it away right now, haha.
    Yay Chuck! Such an awesome series! At least being sick gives you an excuse to binge watch it ;)
    Hope you feel better and have an awesome week!

    Here's my SP and STS if you're interested (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you get better soon. I haven't read I am Number Four yet how are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is just so horrible! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's Thursdayitus because I was also hit with the same wall of sickness on Thursday too! I'm feeling a lot better now though, hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.