Week Recap - Lots of fun with the little ones

This week we had a surprise addition to our gift, instead of going to a baby shower, I was able to go to the hospital and visit Hadley. She was a little early, but is healthy and ready to hang out with all her "aunties." The weekend was a whirlwind, spending time with my college ladies and their families!



I feel like I am in a little bit of a book slump this week. There was a couple I really thought I would like but I could just not get into them. Stitching Snow and Graceling were DNF for me and I really thought I would love them both.

This Week I Read:

Upcoming Reviews:


How was your week?

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

No comments

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.