Week Recap Link Up - Sweet Reunion

This was a LONG full week. Tuesday I went to see The Hundred Foot Journey which was really good! Wednesday I had to clean the house because it was WAY to long since last time, lets just say I discovered Magic Erasers Soap Scum Scrubbers, they are rocking! Thursday we had a small Luau party at work and then I spend the rest of the evening blanching and freezing vegetables from our weekly CSA basket. It was an awesome haul!

Then Saturday I got to visit Lisa with United Cakedom. Lisa and I went to college together almost 10 years ago (dating myself here) and we haven't gotten to see each other since we lived an ocean apart. Thanks to the amazing internet and blogging, we have been able to stay in touch! I finally got to meet her two little cuties too! Head over to her blog and say hi! She makes some amazing treats and LOVES to read too!



This Week I Read:


This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:

Monday - Review of The Photograph
Thursday - Review of Burn for Burn
Friday- Review of All-American Girl
Saturday - Review of One, Two, Three

Upcoming Reviews:

I have been doing the Week Recap since I started my blog, so I thought I should share and make it a new Sunday Meme! Link up your weekly recap, book haul for the week or your post about your week on the blog!



https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

No comments

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.