Week Recap - The End of Summer Fun

I cannot believe how quickly this week went. How quickly summer went - I am just blown away that school has started and that tomorrow is Labor Day. Thursday I got to go to a baseball game with my co-workers, which was an awesome way to relax after a stressful few weeks.



This Week On A Flurry of Ponderings:
Monday - Review of Enlightened
Tuesday- Top Ten Tuesday with Books I Want to Read But Don't Own Yet
Wednesday - Waiting for Wednesday with The Summer of Chasing Mermaids
Thursday -Featured Blogger with Casual Readers
Friday - Review of Witch & Wizard
Saturday - Review of Shadow Kiss

This Week I Read:


Upcoming Reviews:


Happy Sunday! Have an amazing weekend and a Happy Labor Day!



https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

5 comments

  1. I bought Throne of Glass! Haven't decided whether or not to read it :3

    Tori @ Bookish Affairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe school is starting in a few days for me. That means less reading and less blogging. It's all too sad D:

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoyed your baseball game! For some reason I haven't gone to one...seems like a lot of fun though! :)

    Can't wait to see your thoughts on Throne of Glass. I think I was in the minority by not loving it (I thought it was good...not great).

    Have a relaxing Labor Day!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a fun week! Looking forward to your review of Isla.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! How is it September already? CRAZY!
    I'm super excited for all your reviews since I've read all those books. So I need to know how you liked them. :)
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.