Top Ten To Read or Not to Read

Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read. The question is TO READ OR NOT TO READ?"



The Internal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
The 5th Wave series by Rick Yancey
Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken
S by Doug Dorst
Article 5 series by Kristen Simmons
After the End by Amy Plum
Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead
Uninvited series by Sophie Jordan

Opinions bloggie friends? Should I read? What should I remove from my TBR?

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

1 comment

  1. I've read The Internal Devices series by Cassandra Clare, The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey, S by Doug Dorst, and Uninvited by Sophie Jordan. All were very good! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.