Featured Blogger - Follow the Yellow Book Road



This week's Featured Blogger is Emily from Follow the Yellow Book Road! Make sure to head over to Follow the Yellow Book Road to share some love with Emily!


  1. Describe yourself in 5 words: organized, rule follower, traveler, teacher, introvert
  2. Describe your blog in one sentence: My blog is a place for me to share my thoughts about reading and connect with other readers.
  3. Why did you start a blog?: Because my friends and family kept asking for book recommendations and I wanted to keep track of what I thought about books I had read
  4. Who is your current book crush: Chaol from Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
  5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?: MTV Real World/Road Rules Challenges
  6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?: My husband says I look like Rachel Weisz, so I guess her
  7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?: Kate Middleton
  8. What is your favorite web site?: Facebook
  9. What’s the last song you listened to on your iPod?: FU by Miley Cyrus
  10. What is the last book you bought?: Solomon's Sieve by Victoria Danann 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

No comments

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.