Featured Blogger - Casual Readers

This week's Featured Blogger is Amber from Casual Readers! Amber's blog is so fun, I was honored to have her sign up as a Featured Blogger!



  1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
    Analytical. Moody. Bookish. Expressive. Resilient. See what I did there?
  2. Describe your blog in one sentence.
    Book club for casual readers.
  3. Why did you start a blog?
    Casual Readers spawned from the Goodreads group of the same name, mostly because I abhor forums and wanted to share additional content.
  4. Who is your current book crush?
    I recently read Shadows of Asphodel, and Wendel is one hot necromancer! Wait, that sounds weird. Doesn't it?
  5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
    I shamelessly watch any and all reality shows with gypsies and/or little people.
  6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
    Lauren Graham, Mary-Louise Parker or Sandra Bullock.
  7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
    I would trade places with my past self to spend just one more day with my parents.
  8. What is your favorite web site?
    Goodreads, of course.
  9. What’s the last song you listened to on your iPod?
    I hit shuffle just for you! Result? Holding Out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.
  10. What is the last book you bought?
    Landline by Rainbow Rowell.


Stalk Amber! Here are her contact links!

 






https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

4 comments

  1. I'm familiar with Casual Readers. This was a fun post. Such great answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this feature, Missie. Great way to find new blogs. :)
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great questions! Very unique. And I loved your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holding Out for a Hero! That totally made my day. :D Awesome responses, Amber.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.