- Describe yourself in 5 words.
Analytical. Moody. Bookish. Expressive. Resilient. See what I did there?
- Describe your blog in one sentence.
Book club for casual readers.
- Why did you start a blog?
Casual Readers spawned from the Goodreads group of the same name, mostly because I abhor forums and wanted to share additional content.
- Who is your current book crush?
I recently read Shadows of Asphodel, and Wendel is one hot necromancer! Wait, that sounds weird. Doesn't it?
- What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
I shamelessly watch any and all reality shows with gypsies and/or little people.
- Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Lauren Graham, Mary-Louise Parker or Sandra Bullock.
- If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it
I would trade places with my past self to spend just one more day with my parents.
- What is your favorite web site?
Goodreads, of course.
- What’s the last song you listened to on your iPod?
I hit shuffle just for you! Result? Holding Out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.
- What is the last book you bought?
Landline by Rainbow Rowell.
Stalk Amber! Here are her contact links!