Featured Blogger - The Attic

This week's Featured Blogger is Caroline from The Attic! Caroline was awesome enough to feature me on her "Behind the Blogger" series and I was so excited to share her with A Flurry of Ponderings readers!

  1. Describe yourself in 5 words. Nerdy, strange, introverted book worm.
  2. Describe your blog in one sentence. My blog is quite a pink place, despite its name, where I like to review creepy and amazing YA books.
  3. Why did you start a blog? It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. My mom had mentioned that I might find a way to get free books, since I consume books like one might consume a bag of M&Ms. After doing some digging around on the internet, I started to find giveaways on these book blogs. Then I just decided that I could blog about books as well! And here we are, three years later and I'm still blogging.
  4. Who is your current book crush? Those who know me well know that I don't get crushes very easily, but Sam Roth from The Wolves of Mercy Falls books by Maggie Stiefvater will always be my one and only book boyfriend.
  5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading? It depends on what's on! I'm currently marathoning season 9 of Supernatural. (I marathoned all of the previous 8 seasons back to back last year.) The Walking Dead and Doctor Who are my other main TV loves.
  6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life? This is really hard! I actually just asked my mom because I could think of anyone, and she said, "Jennifer Lawrence." When I asked why, she simply said, "Does there have to be an explanation?"
  7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? This might sound strange, but I'd love to be my dog, Oliver, for a day. Not only would I get to see what it is like to be a dog, but because he's a Chihuahua, I'll get to see what it's like to be that small.
  8. What is your favorite web site? I have too many, haha! But I'll have to go with Epic Reads, not only because it's the YA community of HarperCollins, and I really love HarperCollins, but because the lovely ladies who run the site, Margot and Aubry, are just hilarious and amazing. (If you don't already watch, go check out Tea Time with Team Epic Reads! It's the highlight of my week.)
  9. What’s the last song you listened to on your iPod? Shattered & Hollow by First Aid Kit
  10. What is the last book you bought? I'll have to think about that for a second... I think it might be my pre-order of Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater.


Thanks for having me!




Stalk Caroline! Here is her contact links:


Website: http://theatticreviews.com/


Twitter: https://twitter.com/theatticreviews


Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5707601-caroline


Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10937257

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

 

No comments

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.