Blogger Quiz Link Up


Today I am hosting a fun new post, a Book Blogger Quiz! Grab the questions below, post your answers on your blog and then come back and link up to share your answers!

Here are the questions:


What are your top three book pet peeve?
What book would you love to see come out as a movie?
What are three bookish secrets?
When was the last time you cried during a book?
How many books are on your nightstand or on the floor by your bed?
Do you read with music on or in silence? What music do you listen to?
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
What is your most anticipated book of 2014 that has yet to be released?
Describe your reading style in 5 or less words:
What are four of your favorite book character names?
Here are my answers:
 
What are your top three book pet peeve?
  • Unnecessary and not-well-written love triangles
  • Sketchy world-building
  • Over-description (telling every minute detail of unimportant things)
What book would you love to see come out as a movie?
What are three bookish secrets?
  • I have over 500 books on my TBR list
  • I always have at least 1 book with me at all times
  • I make sure to request books ahead of time at the library so I get the first copy when it is ordered
When was the last time you cried during a book?
  • Not since last summer when I read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
How many books are on your nightstand or on the floor by your bed?
  • Technically 3; a devotional, A Clash of Kings (Game of Thrones 2) and my iPad
Do you read with music on or in silence? What music do you listen to?
  • I normally listen in silence, but I do enjoy reading outside and listening to the wind and birds
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
What is your most anticipated book of 2014 that has yet to be released?
Describe your reading style in 5 or less words:
  • Obsessive, fast, romantic, dystopian, YA
What are four of your favorite book character names?
  • Verity from Harry Potter (side character that worked at Weasley's Wheezes)
  • Alina from Shadow and Bone
  • Park from Eleanor & Park
  • Tobias from Divergent



https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

No comments

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.