Week Recap - Loving Essential Oils

The week went fast, nothing really amazing, but summer always seems to go in fast forward. Fargo is having a street fair, which is always fun to go and look at the interesting crafts that come into town. Plus it is finally summer weather again - it is supposed to be 95 today and I cannot wait!

This week I signed up to be part of Young Living. I am officially a Young Living Distributor and I got my Premium Starter Kit yesterday in the mail. It was like Christmas opening up the package and experiencing all the new oils to use to change my healing, beauty and cleaning routine into a healthier lifestyle! Please visit my Facebook page to find out more, there are a numerous amazing ways to use essential oils and I am over the moon about Young Living!

https://www.facebook.com/missessentialoil


This Week I Read:


Upcoming Reviews:

This Week on A Flurry of Ponderings:
Monday - Review of End Times
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday with TV Favorites
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with Fiendish
Thursday - Review of Elusion
Friday - Review of Attachments
Saturday - Review of What's Left of Me

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

10 comments

  1. The Essential Oils kit looks very nice. I do like the cover of Queen of Someday. It sounds interesting.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was Queen of Someday? It's part of the 10 ARC list I need to read soon :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kit is cool. I like Queen of Someday's cover too. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Summer just flies by. It's almost August. :O
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I haven't visited your blog in forever! I'm so sorry, please don't hate me :(
    I'm glad you had a good week!

    Happy reading my darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's nice! I also love of the book you had, I"m curious to read the review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Essential Oils kit looks wonderful! :D And I too am really intrigued by the cover of Queen of Someday, so I hope it lives up to it! Thanks for sharing Missie, and happy reading! <3

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover for Queen of Someday looks good! I'm now curious about the book.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember reading All American Girls a few years back - a bit different but the same Meg Cabot goodness so I enjoyed it. Queen of Someday's cover looks amazing, would love to know what you think of it :)

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  10. Queen of Someday looks really interesting, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.