Waiting on Wednesday with Fiendish

Clementine DeVore spent ten years trapped in a cellar, pinned down by willow roots, silenced and forgotten.

Now she’s out and determined to uncover who put her in that cellar and why.


When Clementine was a child, dangerous and inexplicable things started happening in New South Bend. The townsfolk blamed the fiendish people out in the Willows and burned their homes to the ground. But magic kept Clementine alive, walled up in the cellar for ten years, until a boy named Fisher sets her free. Back in the world, Clementine sets out to discover what happened all those years ago. But the truth gets muddled in her dangerous attraction to Fisher, the politics of New South Bend, and the Hollow, a fickle and terrifying place that seems increasingly temperamental ever since Clementine reemerged.



 Does this sound creepy and fantastic?! Plus that cover is amazing!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18366963-fiendish


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

17 comments

  1. Great pick. I am looking forward to starting this soon. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh, this sounds like my type of read. aand, yess!! that cover looks great! Nice pick! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very tempting! Love that cover and blurb. Enjoy....and here's mine: “SOME LUCK”

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has a very attention grabbing cover. I do like the blurb for it.

    Grace
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for this story! Yovanoff is good at writing eerie stories :)

    Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read this also, even though I haven't read any of her previous books. I hope we both enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. All her books sound so creepy. I have two of them but have yet to get to them(as per usual). Maybe a Halloween read?
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cover is fabulous! Great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that cover! Reminds me of the Addams Family...probably because I just saw the musical last night! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Agree, cover is awesome! I need to check out her other book still! Awesome pick, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cover is both creepy and beautiful!! You've definitely got me interested!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds interesting and the cover is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds creepy! I hope you enjoy this one.

    Thanks for droppin by my WoW!

    Michelle, The Escapist

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't read many novels like these because I'm scary lol but the cover is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this sounds so scary!! the cover is really cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one sounds creepy and like a great read! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.