Waiting on Wednesday with The All Fall Down

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/

Pretty Little Liars meets Final Destination in this YA psychological thriller that will have readers' hearts racing right till the very end!

Every year, the lives of ten girls at Vienna High are transformed.

All because of the list.

Kenzie Summerall can't imagine how she's been voted onto a list of the hottest girls in school, but when she lands at number five, her average life becomes dazzling. Doors open to the best parties, new friends surround her, the cutest jock in school is after her.

This is the power of the list. If you're on it, your life changes.

If you're on it this year? Your life ends.




After Netflixing latest Pretty Little Liars episodes, I can't wait to read this one! It is due out in October!


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20527879-they-all-fall-down


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

14 comments

  1. I've seen this before and I think that it's a very interesting read. I've never watched Pretty Little Liars but reading that intriguing blurb and knowing that it's a psychological thriller really makes me want to read this! Nice pick! :D

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen PLL either, but a LOT of recent books have compared themselves to that series. This book does sound really good. I hope you enjoy reading it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for this one as well! I haven't seen all the episodes of PLL but i did read most of the books ( i stopped at about 7 or 8) and the cover for this one is just so suspicious!

    Nemo @ Blame it on the book

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for this one - twisted and intriguing concept!

    Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this concept. Thanks for sharing. Here is my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha I have been eyeing this one too and even though the PLL series can be super cheesy at times it's just so addicting! I hope it's just as much fun. Although the cover kind of makes me chuckle every time I see it >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds very interesting and different. I like the PLL series, even though at times it's a little over the top. Great WOW pick.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this! I've seen it around a number of times and each time makes me want it more than the last!

    Thanks for sharing. <a href="http://lazybooklovers.blogspot.com/2014/07/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html?m=0>Here is our WoW!</a>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I've seen this before. Very pretty cover! The plot does remind me of Pretty Little Liars (I also have been watching the latest episodes) so I'll have to check it out when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cover looks absolutely intriguing! I haven't read OR watched PLL yet, but my friends have been raving about the TV series. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! I love PLL and Final Destination! I definitely have to get my hands on this! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read the books but maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like an amazing book. Thanks for the intro.
    -Flirting with Fiction

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.