Top Ten Tuesday with Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/

This week's topic is Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island. How fun is this topic! Here are my picks and why! (Click on the image for the fan art creator's link)

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2013/191/8/4/dosab___karou_and_zuzana_by_faindri-d6cuyrf.png

1 & 2 - Karou and Zuzana from Daughter of Smoke and Bone series
You cannot deny that I love these two, this is probably the billionth time I have talked about wanting to be real life friends with them on my blog! They would definitely make island life hilarious!

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30500000/Peeta-Mellark-peeta-mellark-30579932-500-500.png

3 Peeta from Hunger Games series
Peeta is one of my first huge book boy crushes. He would be so sweet to have on the island, a little eye candy, honest, resourceful and funny. Oh Peeta, yum!

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/191/3/5/anna_and_the_french_kiss_by_candy8496-d6cwvba.png

4 & 5 Anna and St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss series
These two rock, I love St. Clair's fun love personality, but also his huge heart for his mom. I love Anna's love of movies. They would be fun to chat away the long hours on the beach. Anna could help us relive all the movies we were missing while we are on the island.

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1600000/VM-3-veronica-mars-1616155-500-324.jpg

6 Veronica Mars from The Veronica Mars series
My avid readers will once again see this one coming. I love Veronica Mars with the utmost
passion. She is witty, smart, sassy and sometimes show weakness. If we ever had a myserty on the island, VM will be here to save the day!

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/129/f/0/the_original_top_5_by_whatever_lu-d4z5xe1.jpg

7 & 8 Wade and Art3mis from Ready Player One
The love of 80s pop culture, total nerd lingo and technology smarts would be perfect for my little gang on the island! There just might be some crazy Lost bunker underneath the island I am going to need some nerdy hacker times to figure out the whole situation before season 6 comes along!

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/marissameyer/13214766/98792/98792_640.png
9, 10 & 11 Cinder, Cress and Scarlet from the Lunar Chronicles series
Cinder is amazing with putting things together and fixing things, Cress is a super hacker (she can work with Wade and Art3mis on the secret bunker situation) and Scarlet is a bad ass fighter! She will keep us away from any zombies who learn how to swim!

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

16 comments

  1. Great list! I'd want the Lunar Chronicles crew on my team too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Some great picks. It's fun to see how everyone differs in what they think will help them survive on a deserted island. :)
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes definitely would want Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress on my island too! Though I haven't even finished the series yet. Sigh. And Zuzana <3 Those two would be fantastic as well. Think of all the entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Peeta would be great. That’s a creative list today, personally I hope to never be marooned on a deserted Island. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  5. I brought Zuz and VMars too. :) My island would be full of funny, snarky people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could I forget Veronica?? Love her - oh, yes, and Peeta IS indeed awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, definitely Veronica! Cinder, Cress, and Scarlet would be awesome to have around too. Fabulous choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost added Iko to my list because she would provide comic relief, but I didn't because I didn't think she would do well if there was sand (and of course there will be sand on my deserted island), BUT I should have just added Cinder, then BOOM problem solved. Great list!

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list, you have some fun characters with you :) Karou and Zuzana would be fun to hang with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd totally take Scarlet and Cress with me, maybe not Cinder as I plan to take Kai, so you know. Let's not make it complicated. Also I'd like to have Peeta there as I think he is really loyal and that would help. Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that you chose Karou, Zuzana, and the girls from the Lunar Chronicles, plus VMars - perfect picks!

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh yes some wonderful characters there. It would be fun with Veronica I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choices, and some awesome characters. Totally agree with Peeta, love him, he's just all-round awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anna and St Clair would be fantastic choices. Sure you can send the others off to forge and fight evil desert island monsters, but then you would be alone. Having them along with friends would be the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved your list, Missie! I'd also pick Veronica Mars. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.