Teaser Tuesday with A Clash of Kings

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
Teaser Tuesday is a new meme to me, so I thought I would give it a try! Here are the instructions:
• Grab your current read• Open to a random page• Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)• Share the title; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I am currently reading A Clash of Kings - Book 2 of the Game of Thrones series by George R.R. Martin!

"I want Tyrek found, alive or dead," Tyrion said curtly when Bywater was done. "He's no more than a boy. Son to my late uncle Tygett. His father was always kind to me."

"We held the city today, my lord, but I make no promises for the morrow. The kettle is close to boiling. So many thieves and murderers are abroad that no man's house is safe, the bloody flux is spreading in the stews along Pisswater Bend, there's no food to be had for copper or silver. Where before you heard only mutterings from the gutter, now there's open talk of treason in guildhalls and markets."
- page 600


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

22 comments

  1. I haven't read anything from this series, and haven't seen the TV show, either, but I'm intrigued. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “LITTLE MERCIES”

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day I'll get around to this series. But I hear they kill of everyone. That makes me nervous. lol. Here's my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read this series :)

    Don’t forget to get a copy of my debut novel, THE ROSE MASTER, today!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/07/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool meme!
    I still need to start this series...
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot about this series. Sounds like a good one. I'm curious: Was it difficult to keep the characters straight, with all of those names starting with T?
    My Teaser is from RYELEE’S COWBOY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One day I'll have to try the TV show or the books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got this on my Partly Read pile at the moment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a big ass book dude! I haven't gotten into the show and I'm not sure the theme fits my taste but it was a cool teaser anyway! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing from this wildly popular series and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing! I started the first book and love it so far :) Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I soo want to join the Clash world! So many TBR's ugh! By the way, thanks for sharing and thanks for dropping by on my Teaser Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to start this series. Thanks for sharing Here’s my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really haven't had much interest in Game of Thrones but this does sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great teaser! I'm in dire need of finish this one, only have 100 more pages, haha! Thanks for sharing.

    Here are my teasers if you're interested (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Despite this book not appealing to me, I really liked the teaser. Thanks for sharing http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/teaser-tuesday-july-8/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do want to read this series!
    http://cupandchaucer.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/teaser-tuesday-july-08/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah, I've been putting A Game of Thrones off for too long. I need to read this series! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely book. I almost wish I hadn't read it so that I could read it again afresh. The entire series is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH Great teaser. I want to read this series too! Happy reading. Thanks for stopping by my site.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh, that's a nice teaser. I read the first book, but somehow it didn't interest me enough to read the later books.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  21. These intimidate me, I do want to read them but...yeah, kind of scared, haha. Thanks for stopping by mine yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh... great tease! I haven't read these books, but I want to!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.