iPad App for Blogging


I have been searching for an app to help with blogging when I am away from home, hauling around my laptop is a lot more tedious than my iPad. I found Blogsy and I am in love.
With Blogsy I am able to format, use HTML and integrate website, pictures, ect. The website has worked well for scheduling posts and saving drafts! I am so pleased, I just have to share.
The app was $4.99, but for the posts that I have already done with it, I am very pleased.
Here are some images of the app in motion:


What other apps do you love for blogging? I would love to know! I primarily use Evernote, so I hope that one day this app would have an Evernote incon on the sidebar, but other than that, I am very happy with the app!

8 comments

  1. I just mainly use my laptop because I usually get frustrated using apps, haha. But so going to have to get this, looks pretty easy and handy to use that even I wouldn't get annoyed with it, really good price too!

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fairly interesting but I don't have an Ipad maybe they have it for Android :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Missie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this sounds so good. I don't like doing anything around my blog with my tablet just because it is so complicated and unusual. This app makes it seems like on my computer. Great post, Missie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find. I don't do Apple products. But when needing to blog on my Kindle Fire or phone it's been hard. I use the blogger app on my android phone and it's not the easiest, but it got the job done. :/
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like to use my ipad for blogging either, but now I have to check this app out! It looks pretty functional! Do you know if you can share posts to Google+ through his app though?

    Charlene @ Bookish Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it looks great! I don't use an app for blogging because my tablet is so (damn) slow!! When she wants, she's fast but when I need her more she's slow. -_- Lol but it's good to know that that app works so well. Will keep it in mind if I ever need it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Lola @ Hit or Miss Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so cool! I might have to look into that, especially since using Blogger via the internet on my ipad can be frustrating.

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.