Featured Blogger - Book Lover's Life

This is the first official Featured Blogger post on A Flurry of Ponderings! I am hoping this will be a weekly or monthly post, and I would love to share your blog with the universe! Please sign up to be featured soon! 

And to officially announce our first Featured Blogger - Natalie from Book Lovers Life!

10 Questions To Get To Know Natalie:
  1. Describe yourself in 5 words.   
    Im shy, quiet, loyal, honest and a bookaholic ;)
     
  2. Describe your blog in one sentence.
    Tough one, Im not sure how to describe it other than its mine!
     
  3. Why did you start a blog?
    I've always wanted to blog, but when my boys were younger, I never had the time. Well now that my boys are bigger I decided it was a perfect time to start. I'm so glad I did too :)
     
  4. Who is your current book crush?
    At the moment I'm reading middle grade books, so I don't have a book crush, but one of my all time favorite book crush is with Peeta!
  5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure when you are not reading?
    I don't watch much TV, apart from Supernatural, Grimm and The Vampire Diaries.

     
  6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
    I have no idea!!! Lol. Id like Emma Watson maybe. She is such an awesome actress.
     
  7. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
    The curator of The National History Museum. (Random I know, but I'd love to be there when everyone is gone and enjoy the peace and history together)
     
  8. What is your favorite web site?
    Facebook ;) Its the only one I check daily.
  9. What’s the last song you listened to on your iPod?
    Shocker but I dont have an iPod!! I want one though :) The last song I listened to on the radio was Happy.
     
  10. What is the last book you bought?
    It was a series of books! I bought all 12 of the Supernatural books that are out. I wanted them for my shelves. I also pre-ordered a lot some releases. I'm excited for like Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead, Deliverance by C J Redwine, Mortal Danger by Ann Aguire, Four by Veronica Roth, Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard and Fiendish by Breena Yovanoff. I order in bulk a lot :)
Stalk Natalie! Here are her contact links!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

9 comments

  1. Love Supernatural and I was obsessed with facebook before, but now it's Twitter, haha. BUT NATALIE, NO IPOD? I wouldn't live without mine. I mean, I still listen to the radio and I don't listen to my iPod when I'm home, but still, I'd miss it if I didn't have one. :(

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!!! Im hoping santa might bring me one this year because I keep hinting ;) Lol. I so want to try audio books!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me, and wow Im privileged to be the first!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supernatural, yeah! I knew you had great taste! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vampire Diaries! YEAH! Sigh, but I am so behind...
    Also, I have no ipod, and don't plan on getting one. Android power! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love TVD too!!! Team Damon ;)
      I'm hoping at some stage to get an iPod but we will see.

      Delete
  5. Everyone is watch Supernatural it seem. I haven't had a chance to meet Natalie yet but she seems really amazing. Great interview, ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Supernatural!! You should definitely check it out. Thanks Tanja :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.