Week Recap - Holy Cow I Read A Lot This Week!

This week was a whirlwind, I love summer but it means that I am a very busy girl! Tuesday, the hubby and I went to a Redhawks game on Tuesday, I took a polymer clay class on Wednesday from Lolamade, Thursday I went to a friend's birthday dinner and Friday was another night hanging out with a friend and then playing with clay. This weekend I was at the lake, spending time with my mom and then my dad on the way home. Uffda - I am ready for a good night's sleep!


This Week I Read:


Upcoming Reviews:



https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

9 comments

  1. Oh wow you DID read a lot this week! What is that, like a book a day? Maybe more? Well, congrats on that! I'll be looking for your review on Elusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I liked Pawn! That's a lot of nice pictures. Have a nice week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did read a lot!!! How was the Boyfriend App?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow is right! That's a book a day - so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing 'The Boyfriend App' around an am curious but well, it's not one I've read. Thanks for the reminder, Missie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my, how do yo menage to read that much during the week i barely squeeze 10-20 pages in bus to and from work!
    Boyanna @The Bookmaidens

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a busy week both personally and reading. But that's great! Summer is the time to get out and enjoy the weather. :D
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment. I appreciate it. :D It looks like you've been busy! :D Love the polymer clay designs! Very cute and creative! wow you've read a lot in one week! I have an issue. my tbr list is so big!! I leave books half way and start new ones! its a problem. I also spend too much time on the computer when I just need to spend that time reading and completing at least one book! yikes! :D haha have a lovely weekend!!! :D thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow, and I thought I read a lot this week! :D Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.