Waiting on Wednesday with Fairest

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/
Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?

Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.

Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series.



Eek! I cannot wait to read this novella about Levana! It is due out in January and already available for pre-order!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22489107-fairest?from_search=true


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

17 comments

  1. that cover is really beautiful!! XD
    anyway, I really NEED to read the Lunar Chronicles series. I've NEVER read anything negative about this series, well... mainly because people are plainly raving about it! (must be really good then, right? :D)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they're going to publish this in hardback - I thought for sure it'd be ebook only! It's going to look lovely next to my other books from the series <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have the Lunar Chronicles on my TBR list. I wasn't aware this book was coming out. I guess I will have to add it to the list as well. Great pick!!

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/06/waiting-on-wednesday-queen-by-kiera-cass.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series yet and it's sort of driving me crazy. I've heard nothing but good this about it! I really like this cover, too!

    Here's my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover! Can't wait to start the series =) Great choice, hope you love it!

    My WoW
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet LOTS of people are anxious to get their hands on this one. I've heard such lovely things about this author. Guess that means I need to jump on the bandwagon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't yet read this series, but I really like that cover! I've been meaning to check this series out for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only read the first book in this series. I really need to catch up! I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I'm so excited for this too. LOVE the cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES! I am so so excited for this book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a good prequel. I always like the books that give you the villain side of the story.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, I confess I'm curious about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must have this ahhhhhhhh - but then what Lunar Chronicles fan isn't going insanely ga ga over this?

    ReplyDelete
  14. YES!!! I want to read fairest too! Awesome pick my dear ;)

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait for this book too!! The cover is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didnt know there was this prequel!! Isnt the cover fanfreakintastic!!!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.