Waiting on Wednesday - Isla and the Happily Ever After

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.





I just finished both Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door, so I cannot wait to get my hands on Isla and the Happily Ever After! I love Stephanie Perkin's writing style! I finished both books in one weekend! Isla is going to be perfect for reading by the pool!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9627755-isla-and-the-happily-ever-after?from_search=true

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

12 comments

  1. I am seriously beside myself with waiting for this book. I just loved all of the Stephanie Perkins books. I can't wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so great, but I'm just really iffy about these books. I didn't like Lola at all, and I only briefly listened to the first chapter or so of the audio book of Anna and I ended up forgetting all about it. It sucks because everyone loves these books so much, but for some reason I just haven't been able to get into them :(

    Maybe this'll be the one to change all that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanted to read these books for ages! Maybe I'll just wait for this one and then marathon them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isla! I also can't wait, great pick!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this! And also to get to see more of Anna and Lola. Great pick!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read this series, I know I will love it though :) Great pick, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! I haven't started the series yet, hopefully I'll manage to get a copy of Anna soon! Hope you love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not even read the first two books in this series, and already I'm waiting on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know this one but I love the colors of the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think a whole lot of people are waiting on this! Me, I still need to read Lola (I've had a copy for so long but keep putting it off). Love this new cover!

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this sounds SO wonderful!! I didn't know that there was a new installment in this series, so thanks for the heads up!! This is yet ANOTHER series I've been meaning to get into..... I LOVE Paris, even though I've never been there.....itt's my dream city! It's not only a romantic place, but also has a flourishing artistic colony!

    I congratulate you on your AWESOME pick!! Enjoy your weekend!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really really love Stephanie Perkins! And I cannot wait for Isla to come out!! I wish it was August already! I'm glad you loved Anna and Lola like I did! Great pick!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.