Review of The Secret Diamond Sisters

Savannah. Courtney. Peyton.

The three sisters grew up not knowing their father and not quite catching a break. But it looks like their luck is about to change when they find out the secret identity of their long-lost dad—a billionaire Las Vegas hotel owner who wants them to come live in a gorgeous penthouse hotel suite. Suddenly the Strip's most exclusive clubs are all-access, and with an unlimited credit card each, it should be easier than ever to fit right in. But in a town full of secrets and illusion, fitting in is nothing compared to finding out the truth about their past.





I seriously loved the cover for The Secret Diamond Sisters and thought I would give it a whirl. It was a fun read, perfect for summer. I am definitely interested to see where the series goes. Plus, I love Vegas!

  • To go on from above, I love Vegas! It is such a fun atmosphere, crazy lights, crazy people and crazy hours. It always intrigues me that people actually live there. I loved hearing about the parties at the clubs and shopping on the strip.
  • The girls were each unique and interesting. I would have to say that Courtney was my favorite. It was fun to read from their POV, although it was add that Madison was added into the whole thing since she was not a sister (unless that comes up later in the series).
  • I really liked the boys in the story – you had your good guy, middle of the road hottie and your bad boy. Yum! Very fun!
  • There are still a lot of secrets and mysteries left to the story, so it makes you want to figure out what is actually going on.
  • Love the shopping, clothes and make-up within the story! Makes me jealous of these girls and their unlimited credit card balance. 

  • The story doesn’t really go anywhere by the end of the book. I would definitely have given this a higher rating but it just stops. There seems to be no real plot, climax in the book. I really hope that the second book has more of a “reason.”
  • I really have to wonder how realistic this story is, are hotel owner’s kids really like this? I mean yes, we know what Paris Hilton is like, but she is a rare one I have really heard of. (Although, I do not follow gossip magazines very well, so I could be way out of the loop on this one!)

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17160608-the-secret-diamond-sisters




https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

6 comments

  1. Oh, so this is what that book is about. I've been seeing this around as well, and well as interesting as it sounds, there's not really a plot? BUT LAS VEGAS!

    Nice review Missie! I want an unlimited credit card now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the end isn't that good it's always difficult I confess... I didn't know this one but I know the name of the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vegas! I've always wanted to go to Vegas! Though more for the shows and the rollercoasters (they look INTENSE) than drunken gambling lol. Oh and the shopping, yes, definitely the shopping.

    It's nice there were a good mix of characters in this - both male and female - because one of my biggest gripes is when all of the characters are exactly the same. Like, no thought has gone into them at all and they end up being shallow copies of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a fun read, but it sounds like I would be disappointed by the ending and would find it hard to connect with the characters. But I might pick this up if I go to Vegas - it's always fun to read a book set in the city you are currently in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds fun and light, especially the setting of Vegas, even if it didn't come of as very realistic :)

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a light, fluff read. I may have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.