Savannah. Courtney. Peyton.
The three sisters grew up not knowing their father and not quite catching a break. But it looks like their luck is about to change when they find out the secret identity of their long-lost dad—a billionaire Las Vegas hotel owner who wants them to come live in a gorgeous penthouse hotel suite. Suddenly the Strip's most exclusive clubs are all-access, and with an unlimited credit card each, it should be easier than ever to fit right in. But in a town full of secrets and illusion, fitting in is nothing compared to finding out the truth about their past.
- To go on from above, I love Vegas! It is such a fun atmosphere, crazy lights, crazy people and crazy hours. It always intrigues me that people actually live there. I loved hearing about the parties at the clubs and shopping on the strip.
- The girls were each unique and interesting. I would have to say that Courtney was my favorite. It was fun to read from their POV, although it was add that Madison was added into the whole thing since she was not a sister (unless that comes up later in the series).
- I really liked the boys in the story – you had your good guy, middle of the road hottie and your bad boy. Yum! Very fun!
- There are still a lot of secrets and mysteries left to the story, so it makes you want to figure out what is actually going on.
- Love the shopping, clothes and make-up within the story! Makes me jealous of these girls and their unlimited credit card balance.
- The story doesn’t really go anywhere by the end of the book. I would definitely have given this a higher rating but it just stops. There seems to be no real plot, climax in the book. I really hope that the second book has more of a “reason.”
- I really have to wonder how realistic this story is, are hotel owner’s kids really like this? I mean yes, we know what Paris Hilton is like, but she is a rare one I have really heard of. (Although, I do not follow gossip magazines very well, so I could be way out of the loop on this one!)