Can Anna find love in the City of Light?
Anna is happy in Atlanta. She has a loyal best friend and a crush on her coworker at the movie theater, who is just starting to return her affection. So she's less than thrilled when her father decides to send her to a boarding school in Paris for her senior year. But despite not speaking a word of French, Anna meets some cool new people, including the handsome Étienne St. Clair, who quickly becomes her best friend. Unfortunately, he's taken —and Anna might be, too. Will a year of romantic near misses end with the French kiss she's waiting for?
- The story was unique and cute. I loved Anna, St. Clair and the gang. They were all fun and well-written.
- The boarding school in Paris was so neat, I have always loved stories about boarding schools and an international boarding school was so fun!
- I love the setting of Paris as a backdrop for a romance, there is nothing like a Parisian love story!
- The story had great pacing, it was easy-going and delightful to read.
- Slow-burn romance! No insta-love in this book!
- This book was really good, I just felt like it wasn't a classic. I probably won't pick it up to to read it again, but it was really fun the first time though!