Week Recap - Quilt Retreat



This week was so fun, work was stressful and I felt defeated. Luckily, my mom had invited me to go to quilt retreat with her for Mother's Day Weekend. I go to the retreat once or twice a year and am with the most amazing women in a beautiful lakeside Christian camp. I worked on a wall hanging and even learned how to machine quilt!

This Week I Read:
 

Tuesday - Blog Tour for Cutlass
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday with Rooms
Thursday - Blog Tour with Hedge Witch
Friday - Review of Ready Player One
Saturday - Review of A Special Love

Upcoming Reviews:


 
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

13 comments

  1. oh what a beautiful quilt! sounds like you had fun! Hope you enjoy your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some great books coming up for review, can't wait to read them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some wonderful to come! I'm curious. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had an awesome time at the retreat, Missie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous. Would love to have a retreat, hih. <3 Glad you had fun :) Happy reading sweetie. <3 Lots of awesome books :)
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog a while ago. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for your review of Great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed your weekend! Your quilt looks lovely! :)
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm about to read Dorothy Must Die too! I can't wait to read your review on it! :D
    ~Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a lovely weekend away with your mum! And I'm looking forward to your review of Great!

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished Dairy Queen a few days ago. It's funny that we're both reading the same older book at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been curious about Wendy's novels, but don't know if I'll read them. Maybe. Perhaps when I finally read through some of the books already waiting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend, I hope you feel better now! Great reviews coming up, Prisoner Of Night & Fog looks great! I got approved to read Doll Bones and can't wait, I really look forward to hearing your thoughts!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.