Waiting on Wednesday - The Truth About Alice

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/

Everyone knows Alice slept with two guys at one party. When Healy High star quarterback, Brandon Fitzsimmons, dies in a car crash, it was because he was sexting with Alice. Ask anybody.  Rumor has it Alice Franklin is a slut. It's written all over the "slut stall" in the girls' bathroom: "Alice had sex in exchange for math test answers" and "Alice got an abortion last semester." After Brandon dies, the rumors start to spiral out of control. In this remarkable debut novel, four Healy High students tell all they "know" about Alice--and in doing so reveal their own secrets and motivations, painting a raw look at the realities of teen life. But in this novel from Jennifer Mathieu, exactly what is the truth about Alice? In the end there's only one person to ask: Alice herself.


 This one just sounds like so many feels! I have read amazing reviews and I am super excited to get my hands on this book! It is expected out soon, June 3rd!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18465507-the-truth-about-alice

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11458773/a-flurry-of-ponderings

11 comments

  1. im very much into contemporary romance at the moment and this one sounds so interesting. i wish it was 3th of June already. Nice pick!
    Boyana @The Bookmaidens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received an ARC of this and absolutely loved it! It's such a powerful and moving story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to have to pick this one up. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my eye on this one for ages. I hope it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I've seen this around on quite a few blogs and heard some really good things about it, definitely going on my wishlist!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like such a heartbreaking story. I don't often read dark YA but every now and again I make an exception, maybe this will be one of them.

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. JKBHJRHFUOWHFHKCJVBBEG!!!!!! I have the e-book of this!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this sounds awesome, and I really love the cover. Great choice, Missie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also waiting for this one, sounds like a great read! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds and looks really interesting! I think I'll put this one on my Waiting on Wednesday next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you get a copy, STAT! I've got one but put off reading it until closer to the release date, and now I guess I better get a move on!

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you thought of the book or others you think I will like! Please share your thoughts! Thank you for the thought, but I am not participating in awards.